Pre-Order! The Biscuit Eater of Mahone Bay Shirts
Beware, The Biscuit Eater of Mahone Bay is coming to town! We've teamed up with the incredible Geordan Moore of The Quarrelsome Yeti to illustrate and screen print a limited edition t-shirt and art print featuring The Biscuit Eater preparing to devour the town of Mahone Bay along with the iconic Three Churches and our historic property. Help prevent the monster biscuit apocalypse by pre-ordering one of these awesome shirts or art prints (click here for prints)!
Shirts and prints will be available for pick up or purchase at The Biscuit Eater Cafe starting Saturday, June 22 - contact us by email if you require shipping at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the shirts:
- Two colour design handprinted by The Quarrelsome Yeti in Dartmouth, NS
- Made in Canada organic cotton & recycled polyester shirts from Econic Apparel
- Available in Unisex (XS-XXL) and Women's (S-XL)
- Econics Apparel is committed to providing better choices for a better world, reducing the impacts of the fashion industry on our planet. All their products are NAFTA-certified, and manufactured using GOTS certified, ring-spun combed, organic cotton and recycled polyesters. Fabrics are knit, dyed, cut and sewn in Canada supporting a stronger domestic economy.
- These shirts prevent chemicals from harming our earth, strengthen the domestic economy by supporting local business and manufacturing jobs while influencing positive change for our future.
This is a limited edition run of under 150 shirts to help us decide how many to print the next time, help us out by pre-ordering yours by June 22!